Today I chat with Maureen Werrbach, LCPC. Maureen is the owner of Urban Wellness in Chicago and The Group Practice Exchange. We talk about:
- how being an only child influenced Maureen’s career choice
- our Eastern European bond and the culture's perception of therapy
- Maureen’s work with entrepreneurs and why she loves this work
- her transition from renting a single office on her own to two locations and 17 therapists
- how she helps other therapists grow their own group practices
You can connect with Maureen at The Group Practice Exchange.